Its as easy as 1, 2, 3
1) Select your zip code then choose your restaurant.
2) Call us at (240) 585-7656 or place your order online.
3) Sit back and relax. We will deliver your meal(s) shortly.
Where do we deliver?
Our general delivery area is:
If you live outside our delivery area, please call Food Scooter, we may be able to accommodate your delivery request.
To Order Online:
1) Input your zip code
2) Select your restaurant and choose your menu items
3) Enter your COMPLETE DELIVERY ADDRESS and payment information.
4) Sit back and relax, your food will arrive shortly.
To Order by Telephone:
1) Call Food Scooter at (240) 585-7656 to place your order.
2) Customer Service Reps are available to assist you.
Sunday - Thursday 9AM - 9PM Friday - Saturday 9AM - 10PM
How long will it take to receive the delivery?
Normal delivery time is generally between 50-60 minutes. However, delivery time may vary depending upon:
1) Weather and traffic conditions
2) Restaurant prep times
3) Size of order
4) Peak times and overall business volume
Please be assure that the order is not placed with the restaurant until a driver is available, the driver waits on your food, the food never waits on the driver so you will have fresh delicious food at the perfect temperature.
To reserve a specific delivery time, we encourage that you plan ahead and place your order well in advance. We welcome orders hours, days or weeks in advance.
What is the minimum and cost for delivery?
1) We have a food minimum of $20.00 for breakfast 9-11 AM and lunch $25.00 11AM - 3PM $30.00 food minimum for dinner 3-CLOSE.
2) A flat fee for delivery applies regardless of how large the order. The fee varies from $4.99 to $5.99 depending on your distance from the selected restaurant. 3)We recommend a 15% Driver Gratuity for their efforts in serving you since the delivery fee is NOT wholly part of their compensation. As an additional service and convenience to you, our Customer Service Representatives will offer to include the Driver Gratuity to the order on your behalf. For Business/Corporate orders totaling greater than $50.00 the Driver Gratuity is calculated and included on your behalf. Our drivers thank you in advance for your generosity.
4) A nominal temporary fuel surcharge may apply.
5) Out-of-Zone and long distance deliveries may carry additional requirements. Call for specifics.
Methods of Payment:
1) We accept cash and major credit cards (MC/VISA, Diners, Discover & American Express).
2) MC/VISA Check Debit bank cards.
3) Business/personal/travelers checks upon approval.
4) Business/Corporate direct billing accounts are available. Call for details.
What beverages are available?
1) 12 oz. cans of Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Coke, Diet Coke, Grape, Orange, and Welch's Fruit Punch, water and a variety of teas.
2) Place settings and serving utensils are available for a nominal charge.
Individual restaurant hours may vary from Food Scooter's hours of operation.
• In order to promptly and efficiently deliver your meals, we transmit your order electronically to the restaurant. Once we have confirmed your Internet/Fax order or concluded your telephonic communication with our Customer Service Representative, the order is final. NO CANCELLATIONS are possible because upon transmission to the restaurant, we commit to pay the restaurant on your behalf.
• Menu items are subject to availability.
• Prices and other terms and conditions associated with Food Scooter's business activities, include but not limited to, delivery, company sponsored programs, company policies and procedures are subject to change without advance notice.
• We offer a limited delivery area.
• Not responsible for typographical errors.
• Restaurant coupons and other special offers are not valid on delivery order.
• Independently owned and operated.
• All credit and debit cards are automatically pre-authorized prior to Food Scooter placing your order with the restaurant. The temporary pre-authorization is provided by your banking institution for your protection/security. This temporary pre-authorization is controlled and eliminated by your banking institution....
• Gift Certificate and Gift Credits - These gifts are sold for your convenience and dining pleasure. All "Gift" sales are final and cannot be returned or refunded. They may only be redeemed for Food Scooter goods and services within our defined delivery areas and may not be redeemed for cash or other monetary refund.
• Returned checks are subject to a $25.00 processing fee in addition to the initial check amount. Check repayment and processing fees may be affected via cash, money order, credit or debit card. If Food Scooter receives a returned check or if the customer cancels/refuses an order after committing to the oral contract to receive & pay for the order, customer by this notice grants Food Scooter the option to charge any credit card on file with the same name and customer that has been used validly with Food Scooter, and said account number(s) are on file with Food Scooter from previous customer orders, then Food Scooter reserves the right to charge the credit card or debit card to collect funds owed Food Scooter.
YOUR NEXT MEAL IS JUST A CLICK AWAY!